Should I Avoid Having Asian Kids to Avoid Racism?

Recently, there was a lunatic screaming outside my apartment window, "FUCKING GOOOOOK," "YELLOW MOTHERFUCKER," and my favorite, "YOU'LL STARVE IN WORLD WAR 3."

That last one was pretty funny, but this isn't really the main topic. My main point is: would people tell me it's a good idea to breed out Asians, so the kids wouldn't have to experience racism?

I hope not. Yet that's what short men are told. Even fellow short men think it's a good idea to exclude short males from the gene pool, lest they be discriminated against. That's like making everyone the same race to avoid racism. You've lost.

To sum everything up, here's an oldie but a goodie:
"It's giving in to that toxic mentality... Think about if it was interracial marriage in the 1960s, and a white woman told her black husband they should just get a white sperm donor so that the children wouldn't have to deal with racism. It's giving into that toxic mentality and basically saying "who you are is less important than appeasing the assholes who think this shit matters."