High Heels and Nature



She feels weird. Why? Her height was 4'11 which makes this even funnier.

Guys like this claim, and I quote, "If enough women have said it, then it must be nature. Not nurture."

He was responding to some video where girls were spewing complaints like "I want him to be taller than me when I'm in my heels" and "I'm taller than him... do we look funny?"

I'm pretty sure most girls don't like being taller in heels, but guess what? High heels do not grow from trees, majority be damned.

The 'majority' have been proven to be retarded time and time again.

Take the whole 'hating Jews' thing for example. Read this if you don't believe how the idea of "nature" can be twisted. Here's an excerpt:

"The cumulative effect of so many comparisons with the world of nature, one might think, would be to make the elimination of Jews a natural and expected occurrence. Their extermination is presented as being part of the natural order of things..."

Before someone claims I'm saying short men are treated like Jews, I'm simply comparing the mentality, not the scale. Then again, Korea tried to exterminate short people, but that's a different matter from high heels.

Point is, people often confuse nurture with nature, even when they're so sure it's the latter.

I just think it's funny how people these days can stomach interracial couples and homosexual couples, but not short man/tall girl couples. Did human nature suddenly change when it comes to interracial and gay couples? Is a short man and taller woman really more unnatural than a homosexual couple, especially when the women is often only taller because of footwear? If we're using caveman talk, a gay couple can't even naturally breed. Not to mention, I think it's funny how a girl's biological need for fashion/being taller overrides how high heels are bad for the body and hinders maneuverability. That makes sense from a survival standpoint.

Whole thing stinks of societal influence. Why else would interracial rates rise over the years? Maybe because they've become more accepted and promoted by society.