Short Men Have Rotten Personalities

Every time heightism is brought up someone tries to rationalize it as "MAYBE IT'S THEIR PERSONALITIES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM".

A typical response goes as such, "I dated a short guy back in high school, and he was bitter/insecure/angry etc. I learned my lesson and will never date a short man again."

They'll say anything to avoid discussing this topic.

Imagine if some lady said, "I dated a (insert minority here) and he was a misogynist. I will never date a man from that ethnic group again." Or a gay man says, "I used to be bi, but I dated a woman once and she was a complete bitch. That's why I will never go near another woman again." These responses would be torn apart for their complete and utter lack of logic. Short men though? Pfft.

The best part though, is how many women still love tall men even if a bunch of previous boyfriends were abusive. Never will you hear a woman say, "I dated a tall man and he beat the shit out out of me. I will not date tall men in the future." No, that asshole was just a bad apple, but whenever a short guy is a dick we're all lumped into one big spoiled batch. That's assuming the short guy was a jerk in the first place, and these women weren't just looking for excuses to ban short men from their lives.

This type of rationalizing (if it can even be called that) is used by many people regarding ethnicity as well. Some Black men will claim their ex's were pushy and overbearing so they'll never date Black women again. Asian girls often claim the Asian men they know are shy and weak so that's why they date Whites exclusively. Do these fucking morons think anyone with a brain buys into their crap?

Apparently they do because there's always some fellow bigots who join in and pat them on the back. May you all burn in Hell. I'll see y'all there. I've been bitter since they tossed me in school at age five, so I'll show you what an angry little man looks like.