I Have the Best/Worst Dreams

In my dreams, I'm often reliving some horrible school memory, or I am a fearless hero. The latter dreams are the best, because I never back down even when I believe everything's real and I'm about to die.

The school dreams leave me in a cold sweat, because being thrown back into the life of a weak and innocent child is a nightmare. Even in my sleep, the school system won't leave me alone.

However, the worst dreams are the ones where in love with some faceless stranger, then I wake up and they're gone. If only I had enough faith in true love to bother searching for it in reality.

Whether I'm having sweet dreams or nightmares, they allow me to momentarily live another life without consequence. I appreciate them all because no matter what, my dreams are never boring.