Homophobia Is Instinctive and Therefore Okay, Just Like Heightism

Humans are biologically programmed to be repulsed by homosexuality, as the human race would cease to exist if we were all gay. It's not discrimination. It's an instinctive, animalistic defense mechanism.

In case it's not obvious, I don't really believe this. I just find it funny how people are offended when evolution is used against various groups. Gays, racial minorities, women, etc. Yet many of these same people have no qualms using evolution to put short men in our place.

No doubt many would try to invalidate my point, by pointing out how other groups were lynched or enslaved, so evo psych somehow doesn't apply. To me, that translates to "it's okay to use nature to justify prejudice, so long as no one dies or ends up in chains." I dare some politically correct do-gooder to deny this.

If you don't want to go the "protected class" route, look at how riled up people get when someone insinuates that small breasts are inferior. I could play the evolutionary game with breast size, but I doubt most people would entertain the idea. It also works with short women, but again, nobody wants it hear it.

The best part is when the evo psych against short men doesn't even make sense, but I've already talked about that before. My main point is that this society, with its guise of political correctness and equality, is a hypocritical piece of shit.