Other Heightism Related Websites

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Lust vs. Love

"While a majority of unmarried couples may “make love,” as the phrase goes, it does not mean there is any true love involved. In reality, outside of marriage, a romantic “I love you” really means, “I lust after you.” If people called it what it was, though, it would lose its appeal. Can you picture two teenagers whispering to each other, “I lust after you so much?" How about a famous musician singing, “When I faaaall in luuuust?” Or friends asking each other, “So, how’s your lust life?”

Found the excerpt above from some religious site that I don't recommend, because the rest of this article goes, 'God, who defines Himself as “love” (I John 4:8, 16), created sex within marriage. Sexual relations outside of marriage leave God out of the picture—which breaks the link between sex and true love.'

Thoughts of a bearded old guy within my sex and marriage is creepy, but the moral of the story is still there. I'm not saying you have to be in love to have sex, but the point is that most "I love you's" spoken by people are outright lies. If a man suddenly shrunk two feet in height or a girl turned fat and disfigured, I'm sure most cute and romantic couples out there would cease to exist. They just want to shag each other, but that thought is too crude so it must be veiled in sweet nothings. Don't think I can't see though it, you naughty kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment